Planning the perfect meal for your love this Valentine’s Day? Inject a little Andalusian passion with our authentic produce from Jerez de la Frontera.
Here are 14 ways you can show your love with a Spanish taste:
- Our wine made by Luis Pérez solely from Petit Verdot grapes in a low-production vineyard is perfect for sharing with your love. Open it in front of the fire or sip wit with a romantic meal.
- No Valentine’s Day list would be complete without our 70% cocoa chocolate hearts. The perfect gift or after-dinner treat.
- Is your Valentine a cheese lover? Take them our raw milk artisan cheese rolled in aromatic rosemary. Share it as a snack or on the cheese board at dinner.
- Make the perfect tapas dish with our wild boar salami with pepper – a tasty treat for meat lovers.
- Our olive pate on toast would be a fine starter for your Valentine’s Day meal. It is created from olives, extra virgin olive oil, bread, wine vinegar, garlic, and pimentón.
- Take an exceptional sherry as an aperitif. Try our Antique Amontillado made from 100% Palomino Fino grapes. Its long, dry finish makes it perfect with nuts, sausages, poultry and cheeses.
- Our smoked tuna skewers are an ideal starter, giving your Valentine the true taste of Jerez.
- Finish your meal with our fine Solera Gran Reserva It’s wonderful with chocolate or cigars.
- Make a gin and tonic or a cocktail with our Old Oxford gin – perfect with ice and a slice!
- Sweeten up your love with our almond and praline cream truffles. A wonderful combination of sweet cream and bitter cocoa. Delicious!
- Serving a sweet pudding? Accompany it with one of our delicious dessert wines. This dark Moscatel has the aroma of honey, figs, and dates. Ideal with chocolate desserts.
- Our pork salami would be an ideal ingredient in many mouth-watering dishes, or wonderful served sliced in tapas.
- Impress your love with our Armagnac truffles. A sweet gesture!
- Give your sweetheart the finest of Palo Cortado sherries – our Imperial VORS has been matured for an average of 30 years and has all the best qualities of an Amontillado and an Oloroso.
Ideas for a little Spanish passion…
Spain has dishes which are perfect for a romantic meal for two.
How about langostinos cocidos, or boiled prawns in salsa rosa? Or pork chops a la madrilène served with paprika and roasted potatoes?
Follow it up with a coffee flan or one of our sweet treats. Perfection!
Need Valentine’s Day inspiration? Check out our shop.